We at MAGES are looking for enthusiastic professionals that share the same goals as us in boosting Singapore as a globally competent media hub!
If you too share our passions and are looking for unconventional ways to leverage your interests and knowledge in this industry, we invite you to apply for the below mentioned positions.
- Lecturer – Game Design And Development
You should have in-depth knowledge of the games design process from conceptualizing, planning, designing and developing gameplay and games. You should also have a good understanding of the project management methodologies and processes used in game production.
- Candidate must possess a Degree/Advanced Diploma in Gaming or related discipline
- At least 4+ years of industry experience in the Gaming industry
- Developing games using game engines (Unity3D,UDK)
- Project management techniques associated with computer game software development (Agile, Scrum)
- 4+ Years of Experience using Object oriented game programming (C++, C#)
- Designing paper based role playing games or board games
- Strong familiarity with OOP design principles;
- Experience in 2D/3D graphics engine programming (Unreal/Unity3d/XNA) in games;
- Familiarity with animation, physics and gameplay code in general;
- Mobile games/app development experience is a plus.
For interested applicants, please send your resume to [email protected].
Please include your personal details, qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
- We are always on a look out for resources specialized in sales, general admin, Student counselors and lecturers for Animation, Illustration, Gaming, Graphic Design etc. If you want to be a part of a passionate and enthusiastic team, write to us on [email protected].