The course provides a gateway for young budding animators an opportunity for students to sustain a balance between the creative and technical aspects of 2D Animation.
From designing your own storyboard to actually executing your idea, ‘Art of Storytelling-2D Animation’ ensures to cover all aspects of 2D character animation. Run in the state of Art premises with most modern computers and taught by industry professionals, the program can easily be rated as the best among similar programs in Singapore.
|Award||:||Certificate of Participation|
- 2D Animation Introduction
- Creating Environments
- Essential Animation Principles
- Timing for Animation
- Creating Animated Characters
- Identify the tasks involved in creating animation
- Understand the use of symbols and the library
- Understand the History and principles of Animation
- Incorporate Audio for Animations
- Create a simple Walk cycle
- Adding personality to Animation
- Publish an SWF movie
- Age: 18 years old and above
- Recommended for Media Professionals and Freelancers
Eligibility for MDA Grant
- Full-time Media Professionals, Full-time Media Freelancers, and Fresh Media Graduates
- Only Singaporeans or PR may apply.
|Course Fee after 90% MDA Grant [Inclusive of 7% GST]
IMPORTANT: MDA Grant application will close 22 days before course starts.
|Course Fee [Inclusive of 7% GST]||:||S$1699.16|