2D Game Development
2D Games have continuously reigned the virtual world being one of the top downloaded applications on smart phones, tablets, and games played on Facebook. Angry Birds, Cut he Rope, and Candy Crash are just some of the many successful 2D games. With guidance from real game developers, the course will cover real-world development techniques to create fun and engaging 2D games.
|Award||:||Certificate of Participation|
|Next Intake||:||13 Aug 2016 - 05 Nov 2016
|Academic Qualification||:||No minimum criteria|
|English Requirements||:||Participant should be able to read, write, and understand English|
- Introduction to C++ programming language and game development
- Introduction to object oriented programming and cocos 2dx game engine
- Overview of game physics, arrays
- 2d graphics creation, audio files creation and game design document
- Tile maps levels and handling user inputs
- Artificial intelligence and user interface
- Game testing, debugging and development of 2d platformer game
- Understand the basic concepts for Game Development
- Understand the different types of game and their perspective
- Create the simple 2D game with effective development methods and tools
- Understand the different types game engine and game world layout
- Understand and code in C++ programming language
- Understand and use Cocos 2dx Game Engine
- 2D Camera and Scene Management
- Creating 2D Graphic Sprites and integrating them into the game
- Sound and Audio effects.
- Age: 18 years old and above
- Recommended for Media Professionals and Freelancers
Eligibility for MDA Grant
- Full-time Media Professionals, Full-time Media Freelancers, and Fresh Media Graduates
- Only Singaporeans or PR may apply.
|Course Fee after 90% MDA Grant [Inclusive of 7% GST]
IMPORTANT: MDA Grant application will close 22 days before course starts.
|Course Fee [Inclusive of 7% GST]||:||S$3090.16|