This short course will introduce to students the basic concepts of Clay Sculpting. Beginning with a simple armature, we teach students about the various materials and tools that are needed to create a Clay Sculpture.
|Award||:||Certificate of Participation|
|Next Intake||:||24th February 2018 - 12th May 2018
- Introduction to various materials and tools
- Concepts of Armature building
- Adding Clay
- Building forms
- Checking silhouette
- The head
- Adding details
- Polishing and finishing
- Understanding the sculpting process from start to finish
- Become well versed with the technicalities of sculpting
- Grasp the core artistic principles and anatomy knowledge
- Be able to create a full figure Maquette
- Age: 18 years old and above
- Recommended for Media Professionals and Freelancers
- Open to both Singaporean & International Students (Including PR, Student Pass, Work Permit, S Pass & E Pass)
Eligibility for IMDA Grant
- Full-time Media Professionals, Full-time Media Freelancers, and Fresh Media Graduates
- Only Singaporeans or PR may apply.
|Course Fee after 90% IMDA Grant [Inclusive of 7% GST]
IMPORTANT: IMDA Grant application will close 22 days before course starts.
|Course Fee [Inclusive of 7% GST]||:||S$1378.16|