Create Concept Papers
The hardest problems often require the most novel solutions.
Take problem solving to the next level with Concept Papers. The problem statement could come from anywhere - a healthcare rehab issue, a mechanical engineering dilemma or even a consumer marketing initiative.
This course allows you to take that problem statement and convert it into a serious game concept by using game design theory, analysis, prototyping, play testing, and iteration. Students learn how to translate game ideas, themes, and metaphors into gameplay and player experiences. You are further exposed to the basics of effective game idea communication. Proceeding to analyse games and complete portions of game designs with appropriate documentation.
|Award||:||Certificate of Participation|
|Next Intake||:||20 Feb 2017 - 24 Feb 2017|
- Understand game documentation workflow, generate schedule and identify the purpose of different types of game documentations
- Introducing the game design documentation to the relevant stakeholders
- Write the Concept Document
- Write the Game Proposal, including the following elements, to establish and describe inwriting the core concepts of the game and gameplay
- Apply principles of consistency in the Game Design Documents
- Research successful games in the same genre
- Write the project plan, which includes a real world schedule and resource plan
- Game Business Research
- Game Concept Creation
- Game Proposal Document
- Age: 18 years old and above
- Recommended for Media Professionals and Freelancers
|Course Fee after WDA's subsidy
for eligible Singaporeans/PR's [Inclusive of 7% GST]
|:||S$187.00 (SME sponsored applicants)
S$627.00 (Non SME sponsored applicants)
|Course Fee for non-employer sponsored
applicants/international students [Inclusive of 7% GST]