Digital Sculpting for Artists
The workshop focuses on the creation of complex organic 3d models, 2d and 3d texture for use in animation and video game development. Participants will discover surface texturing to give a realistic clay look. Techniques for cutting and building surfaces to create both rigid and soft surface will be provided. The aim of this is allow participants to create a finished sculpt of a 3d organic character with hard surface, painted and textured elements.
|Award||:||Certificate of Participation|
|Next Intake||:||28th October 2017 - 6th January 2018
- Mesh Creation
- Sculpting the Head
- Sculpting the Body
- Detailing the Character – Hard Surface Techniques Tips
- Surface Deformation Techniques
- Character Accessories
- Application materials and paint to models
- Sculpture techniques
- An overall understanding of work with digital sculpting in the 3D program Z-Brush and similar software.
- A solid foundation in the artistic and technical aspects of digital figure sculpture and Produce a visually strong design for a stylized character using a range of techniques.
- An understanding of how to work with high polygon models.
- Apply knowledge of character production workflows to create a production ready asset.
- Cultivate familiarity with digital sculpting brushes which are universal across software packages.
- Model/sculpt and Texture a 3D character to specifications
- Age: 18 years old and above
- Recommended for Media Professionals and Freelancers
Eligibility for MDA Grant
- Full-time Media Professionals, Full-time Media Freelancers, and Fresh Media Graduates
- Only Singaporeans or PR may apply.
|Course Fee after 90% MDA Grant [Inclusive of 7% GST]
IMPORTANT: MDA Grant application will close 22 days before course starts.
|Course Fee [Inclusive of 7% GST]||:||S$2448.16|