Explore the fundamental principles of motion graphic, which blend art and technology to create dynamic visuals for the screen. Participants become familiar with the processes of creating effective titles and sequences for Broadcast Graphic, Film, Title, or Commercials. Create engaging Visual Imagery, to generate unique ideas, and apply colour pallettes that support a concept. Learn how to harness colour and choose typography to fit the delivery mechanism, whether for Television, Cinema, Computer Monitor, or Mobile Screen.
|Award||:||Certificate of Participation|
26th August 2017 - 4th November 2017
- Introduction to Motion Design / After Effects
- Kinetic Type
- Tracking and Stabilizing
- Compositing Effects
- 3D Space
- Acquaint students with industry standard software, hardware, and accompanying techniques encompassing motion design
- Provide historical and current perspectives in the Area of motion graphics.
- Introduce students to terminology and concepts in motion graphics.
- Introduce students to the categories of commercial, broadcast, main title and music video.
- A better methodology of designing and developing motion graphics
- A stronger understanding and comfort working with the After Effects GUI
- Age: 18 years old and above
- Recommended for Media Professionals and Freelancers
Eligibility for MDA Grant
- Full-time Media Professionals, Full-time Media Freelancers, and Fresh Media Graduates
- Only Singaporeans or PR may apply.
|Course Fee after 90% MDA Grant [Inclusive of 7% GST]
IMPORTANT: MDA Grant application will close 22 days before course starts.
|Course Fee [Inclusive of 7% GST]||:||S$2020.16|