BACKEND WEB DEVELOPMENT
36Hrs Part-Time | 6 Weeks
Write, Deploy and Debug Code in Python
Back End Development
The backend web development course teaches the fundamentals of different working components of a Web Server, designing and implementing Databases for storing Website Content, creating a website back-end, and connecting it with various database management systems to build functional Web Applications. Additionally, learners will explore the use of different tools, libraries, and frameworks for Back-End Development. By the end of the course, learners will have a comprehensive understanding of the Back-End Development process, including the ability to design and develop Web Applications using the latest technologies and techniques.
SHORT COURSE OVERVIEW
Backend developers are the unsung heroes of website functionality, dealing with databases, server-side logic, APIs, and more.
In this 6-week intensive course, we delve into the intricacies of backend development, guided by seasoned professionals. You will acquire the skills to construct robust website backends and establish seamless connections with various database systems, all while navigating through the essential tools and technologies prevalent in backend web development.
Take the first step toward becoming a backend development expert. Join us now!
Lecturer | Web Developer
Manfred Lim ZJ
Lecturer | Web Developer
- Backend Fundamentals – Introduction to Middleware and APIs (Use Case, Pros and Cons)
- Web URIs and Integration of Web APIs
- Opening Handshake, Data Framing, Sending & Receiving Data
- Using Template Engines
- API Handling and Debugging
- Deployment Considerations
- Age: 18 years and above
- Education : N Level and Above
- Language : English (Spoken & Written)
- Prerequisite : Basic Knowledge of Computers and Using Productivity Software
- Passion for Programming.
- Intend to seek a career switch in the Back-End Web Development Vertical
- Minimum Education Level – N Level
- Work Experience (No. of Years) – N.A
- Age – 18 years and Above
- Language (Written) – English Language (Spoken) – English
- Language (Written) – English
- Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level (WPLN) >= 6
- Computer Skills – Basic
(incl 8% GST)
Full Program Fees: SGD 2,592
PR/Singaporean 21 – 39 Yrs/Non-SME Company Sponsored Singaporean & PR: SGD 1,392
Singaporean 40Yrs or above/ SME Company Sponsored Singaporeans & PR: SGD 912
Registered Course Name (MySkillsFuture Website) : BACKEND WEB DEVELOPMENT (Classroom & Asynchronous e-Learning)
Registered Course Code/ID : TGS-2022016471
- Self-sponsored students can use SSG Training Grant, Skills Future Credit, PSEA grant, UTAP, and SEP.
- 75% attendance is mandatory to complete the program
- The student should submit and must pass the prescribed assessment (i.e. Practical Project)
- *For additional grant eligibility, please contact us
SPEAK TO AN ADVISOR
Need guidance or course recommendations? Let us help!