Visual Storytelling for Designers
36 HRs Part-Time | 6 Weeks
Ideal for Beginners
Begin your Motion Graphics learning journey in Adobe After Effects
Overview of Motion Design Tutorials
MAGES Institute offers Motion Design Tutorial lessons in the form of Short Courses (Visual Storytelling for Designers), one of the best After Effects Courses in Singapore. The Course is designed for beginners and is taught using Adobe After Effects. In the After Effects Class, Students would learn how to develop the look of the motion graphic, the creative process behind, creating a technical document (The Design Process Document), and also learn to apply these skills via a Motion Design Pipeline for Broadcast Media. The Motion Design Classes also teach students basics/fundamentals of colour & emotion, and how to navigate Intellectual Property (from the ownership and infringement angle). Students graduating from this After Effects Class will be able to take on full motion graphic production work. The Course will take beginners, teach them the fundamental skills and technical know-how to a point where they can kickstart their career in Motion Graphic Design.
Overview of After Effect Course
MAGES Institute offers an After Effects Course beginners who would seek to upskill themselves in Motion Graphic Design. Across 6 weeks, the After Effects Class will teach students the technicalities of Motion Graphic Design and leave them as confident entrants in the field. Students will be able to create their own ideas and concepts using creative thinking models; discuss and improve upon the ideas in group discussions and team ideation sessions; inform their own opinion on any Intellectual Property issues and be able to protect their own IP Rights; and be able to develop comprehensive production plans from conception to conversion using the combined knowledge of design, typography, sound, space, timing and animation. The Visual Storytelling for Designers After Effects Course is designed for beginners to Motion Graphic Design to develop and refine their craft of visual storytelling.
SHORT COURSE OVERVIEW
Learn the craft of visual design and motion graphics for storytelling and how to compose & articulate conceptual solutions. Integrate the use of design, typography, sound, space, timing, and animation within motion pieces, using Adobe After Effects.
Siew Zhi Zhong, Jerome
Lecturer | Resident Producer
Noraswan bin Mohamed
- Creative Process & Look Development
- Idea Generation and Development
- Creating The Design Process Document
- Motion Design Pipeline For Broadcast Media
- Design Skills
- Colour & Emotion
- Intellectual Property
- Ownership and Infringement
- Art Direction Roadmap
- Full Production
25 Mar 2024
- Age – 18 years and Above
- Minimum Education Level – N Level
- Language – English (Written & Spoken)
- Intend to seek a career switch in the motion graphics vertical
- New entrants to the Broadcast industry (Motion Design)
- Professionals/Freelancers/Designers Passionate to Create Motion Graphics
- Media Graduates & Professionals, Designers, Artists, Freelancers interested to up-skill themselves in preparation for career switch to Broadcast industry – specializing in Motion Design.
- Minimum Education Level – O-Level
- Work Experience (No. of Years) – N.A
- Age – 18 years and Above
- Language (Spoken) – English
- Language (Written) – English
(incl 8% GST)
Full Program Fees: SGD 1,944
Singaporean 21 – 39 Yrs or PR: SGD 1,044
Singaporeans > 40Yrs: SGD 684
SME Company-Sponsored: SGD 684
Registered Course Name (MySkillsFuture Website) : VISUAL STORY TELLING FOR DESIGNERS
Registered Course Code/ID : TGS-2020504597
- Self-sponsored students can use SSG Training Grant, Skills Future Credit, PSEA grant, UTAP, and SEP.
- 75% attendance is mandatory to complete the program
- The student should submit and must pass the prescribed assessment (i.e. Practical Project)
- *For additional grant eligibility, please contact us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is this program for?
Those looking to enter the field of motion graphics using the world standard software – Adobe After Effects – are ideal candidates for this course.
Do I need to know any digital software for this courses?
This program is designed for beginners in mind, prior knowledge of After Effects is not required.
What is the admission process and payment options are available?
Once we receive your contact information the course consultant will contact you he/she will guide you through the admissions process and the grants that are available for you. We accept payments by check, bank transfer, credit/debit card and PayPal. For more information, please contact us directly using the form below.
SPEAK TO AN ADVISOR
Need guidance or course recommendations? Let us help!