FUTURE OF ENGAGEMENT - METAVERSE, AR & VR
2-Days Workshop by Industry Experts
Hands-on Practical Skills
Metaverse, AR and VR
The Metaverse 2-day workshop serves as an introduction to the “metaverse”, a concept made possible by Web 3.0 and Emerging Technologies such as Augmented and Virtual Reality. It explores technologies merge digital and virtual worlds and facilitate users’ participation in the digital economy by buying, selling, and creating virtual or physical goods through The Metaverse. Learners will gain valuable real-time insights into these technologies and how organizations are adapting to the resulting disruptions.
Step into the Metaverse, a thrilling fusion of Web 3.0 and cool tech like AR and VR.
Join our 2-Day workshop to unlock its secrets. Dive into this exciting world where digital and virtual realms combine, letting you be part of the digital economy – creating, buying, and selling virtual and real things. In this workshop, you’ll not only get the lowdown on the tech that makes it all possible but also see how businesses are adapting to this new era.
You’ll also learn about using these new technologies in your projects, uncovering opportunities and overcoming challenges along the way.
Don’t miss out on this chance to dive into the future – it’s going to be amazing!
Academic Director | Unreal Engine Authorised Instructor
Nanda Ye Aung
Lecturer | Unreal Engine Authorised Trainer
- Architecture of a Web 3.0 Site
- Different Emerging technologies in making the metaverse
- Metaverse Introduction
- Tools and Technologies for Creating Metaverse
- Typical process flow for creating the Metaverse based on business needs
- Shortlisting the pipelines for Metaverse based on different businesses
11th May 2024
- Age: 18 years and above
- Education : N Level and Above
- Language : English (Spoken & Written)
- Prerequisite : Basic Knowledge of Computers and Using Productivity Software
- Passion for Programming.
- Intend to seek a career in Emerging Technologies
- Minimum Education Level – N Level
- Work Experience (No. of Years) – N.A
- Age – 18 years and Above
- Language (Written) – English Language (Spoken) – English
- Language (Written) – English
- Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level (WPLN) >= 6
- Computer Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Computers
Start-up, log on, and shut down a computer system properly.
Use a mouse pointing device and keyboard.
Identify and use icons (folders, files, applications, and shortcuts/aliases)
Minimize, maximize, and move windows.
Check how much space is left on a drive or other storage device.
- Proficiency in Using Productivity Software
Understand and know how to use the following types of software programs:
Word processing (example: MS Word, Google Doc, Writer)
Presentation (example: PowerPoint, Impress)
Compression software (example: WinZip, Stuff It, 7-Zip)
- Moving Files
Transfer files by uploading or downloading.
View and change folder/document security settings.
Copy files from hard disk to storage devices and vice versa
Full Program Fees: SGD 1,036.80
Singaporeans 21 – 39Yrs or PRs: SGD 556.80
Singaporeans 40Yrs or above: SGD 366.80
Registered Course Name (MySkillsFuture Website) : FUTURE OF ENGAGEMENT – METAVERSE, AR & VR (Classroom & Asynchronous e-Learning)
Registered Course Code/ID : TGS-2022012506
- Self-sponsored students can use SSG Training Grant, Skills Future Credit, PSEA grant, UTAP, and SEP.
- 75% attendance is mandatory to complete the program
- The student should submit and must pass the prescribed assessment (i.e. Practical Project)
- *For additional grant eligibility, please contact us.
SPEAK TO AN ADVISOR
Need guidance or course recommendations? Let us help!