INDIE GAME DEVELOPMENT
45hrs Part-Time | 4 Weeks
Learn the fundamentals of game development using Unity & C#, guided by Unity Certified Developer
Game Development using Unity Engine
Enroll in the Indie Game Development course to gain industrial insights into the world of Game Development offered at MAGES Institute of Excellence. You will learn how to use popular game engines and programming languages to build your games and explore various monetization models to make your own games profitable. With expert guidance and practical experience, you will be able to turn your passion for gaming into a successful career.
SHORT COURSE OVERVIEW
Begin your Game Development Journey today!
This 6 Weeks Part-Time course covers the technical aspect of game development using the industry leading game development engine – Unity. Adhering to approved coding standards and best practices, you will learn to develop your own game while being mentored by Industry Experts.
The curriculum of this course covers end-to-end development from game conceptualisation and production to testing – ensuring you learn what goes into building a good game every step of the way.
Enroll now and begin the journey of discovering game development!
Nanda Ye Aung
Lecturer | Unreal Engine Authorised Trainer
- Game Design
- Programming Fundamentals
- Designing and coding game play systems
- Game play programming
- Developing a prototype game
12th Jan 2024
- Age: 18 Years Old
- Education: ‘O’ Levels
- English Proficiency: Spoken & Written
- Work Experience (No. of Years)– N.A.
- Non-ICT Professionals/fresh Grads who are interested in Game Technologies
- IT professionals/ Mid-career switchers interested to up-skill themselves in preparation for new tech position
- Professionals/Freelancers Passionate to Develop and Publish their own games (Indie Game Developers).
- Work Experience (No. of Years) – N.A.
- Age – 18 years and Above
- Minimum Education Level – O-Levels
- Language (Spoken) – English
- Language (Written) – English
(incl 8% GST)
Full Program Fees : SGD 2,376.00
Singaporeans 21 – 39Yrs or PRs : SGD 1,276.00
Singaporeans 40Yrs or Above : SGD 836.00
SME Sponsored Singaporeans & PR : SGD 836.00
Registered Course Name (MySkillsFuture Website) : INDIE GAME DEVELOPMENT (Synchronous e-Learning)
Registered Course Code/ID : TGS-2020505825
- Self-sponsored students can use SSG Training Grant, Skills Future Credit, PSEA grant, UTAP, and SEP.
- 75% attendance is mandatory to complete the program
- The student should submit and must pass the prescribed assessment (i.e. Practical Project)
- *For additional grant eligibility, please contact us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can apply for this program?
- 16 years old and above [min. 18 years old for Indie Game Development]
- Open to all Singapore Residents (Including citizens, PR, LTVP Holders)
- Basic computer skills & proficiency in English
Do I need to know coding for these courses?
No, it’s not mandatory for you to know coding for this program. If you’re passionate about the games industry, we’re the team that will make you a successful part of it.
How many games will I produce?
Producing games will be part of your curriculum with appropriate guidance and lecturer/mentors support you need to produce games accordingly.
You will be required to produce at least 5 games during this program. You can publish these games on the respective platforms such as itch.io, steam, and play store.
What is the admission process and payment options are available?
Once we receive your contact information the course consultant will contact you he/she will guide you through the admissions process and the grants that are available for you.
We accept payments by check, bank transfer, credit/debit card and PayPal. For more information, please contact us directly using the form below.
SPEAK TO AN ADVISOR
Need guidance or course recommendations? Let us help!