Fundamentals of 3D Modelling
Unleash Your Creative Potential: 1-Day Workshop with Blender & Unreal Engine Experts
3D Models are the building blocks of contemporary visual narrative media, including games and animation.
This workshop will provide theoretical and practical knowledge of 3D Modelling from the conceptualisation to foundation level by making their own 3D model fit for Next Gen Game production pipelines. Learners will familiarise themselves with emerging organic-modelling workflows and their application in the contemporary production pipeline.
Academic Director | Unreal Engine Authorised Instructor
Nanda Ye Aung
Lecturer | Unreal Engine Authorised Trainer
Mohd Zaki Bin Ragman
Illustrator | Creative Director | Lecturer
- Illustrations and drawing techniques
- Use of digital 3D modelling tools
- Principles and techniques of digital animation, texturing, and digital sculpting
- Principles and concepts of polygonal modelling
- Concepts of polygonal budget
- Impact of low poly vs high poly models
- Understanding of physical shapes and forms
- Shape and form of natural objects
- Techniques for implementing real-world shapes through 3D models
- Visual reference materials
24 Feb 2024
Age: 18 years old and above, recommended to the concept art enthusiasts
Open to both Singaporean & International Students (Including PR, Student Pass, Work Permit, S Pass & E Pass)
- Passion for Concept Art
- Minimum Education Level – N Level
- Age – 18 years and Above
- Language – English (Written & Spoken)
(incl 8% GST)
Full Program Fees: SGD 518.40
Singaporean 21 – 39Yrs or PR: SGD 278.40
Singaporeans > 40Yrs : SGD 182.40
Registered Course Name (MySkillsFuture Website) : FUNDAMENTALS OF 3D MODELING (Blended Learning)
Registered Course Code/ID : TGS-2021006611
- Self-sponsored students can use SSG Training Grant, Skills Future Credit, and SEP.
- 75% attendance is mandatory to complete the program
- The student should submit and must pass the prescribed assessment (i.e. Practical Project)
- *For additional grant eligibility, please contact us.
SPEAK TO AN ADVISOR
Need guidance or course recommendations? Let us help!