Lecturer – Game Design And Development
You should have in-depth knowledge of the games design process from conceptualizing, planning, designing and developing gameplay and games. You should also have a good understanding of the project management methodologies and processes used in game production.
- Candidate must possess a Degree/Advanced Diploma in Gaming or related discipline
- At least 4+ years of industry experience in the Gaming industry
- Developing games using game engines (Unity3D,UDK)
- Project management techniques associated with computer game software development (Agile, Scrum)
- 4+ Years of Experience using Object oriented game programming (C++, C#)
- Designing paper based role playing games or board games
- Strong familiarity with OOP design principles;
- Experience in 2D/3D graphics engine programming (Unreal/Unity3d/XNA) in games;
- Familiarity with animation, physics and gameplay code in general;
- Mobile games/app development experience is a plus.
- Candidates are expected to submit their portfolio along with their resume.
For interested applicants
please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please include your personal details, qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
We are always on a look out for resources specialized in sales, general admin,
Student counselors and lecturers for Animation, Illustration, Gaming, Graphic Design etc. If you want to be a part of a passionate and enthusiastic team, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.