36Hrs Part-Time | 6 Weeks
SHORT COURSE OVERVIEW
Front-end development is crucial for creating engaging and interactive user interfaces on websites.
Lecturer | Web Developer
- Architecture of a website, Information Flow, and Color Theory Effective UI Design, Typography, and Business Requirements
- Structure of website – wireframes/prototypes develop Pages using JS
- Frameworks and Dynamic Webpage Basics Modular Design Colors, Backgrounds, Spacing, Navbars, and Responsive
- Version control
An introduction to distributed version control systems.
An introduction to unit testing, regression testing, and test-driven development.
- Debugging tools
A brief overview of debug- gers that can efficiently find the issue.
Documentation generation Comments and documentation for updating the code
06 May 2024
- Age: 18 years and above
- Education : N Level and Above
- Language : English (Spoken & Written)
- Prerequisite : Basic Knowledge of Computers and Using Productivity Software
- Passion for Programming.
- Intend to seek a career switch in the Front-End Web Development Vertical
- Minimum Education Level – N Level
- Work Experience (No. of Years) – N.A
- Age – 18 years and Above
- Language (Written) – English Language (Spoken) – English
- Language (Written) – English
- Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level (WPLN) >= 6
- Computer Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Computers
Start-up, log on, and shut down a computer system properly.
Use a mouse pointing device and keyboard.
Identify and use icons (folders, files, applications, and shortcuts/aliases)
Minimize, maximize, and move windows.
Check how much space is left on a drive or other storage device.
- Proficiency in Using Productivity Software
Understand and know how to use the following types of software programs:
Word processing (example: MS Word, Google Doc, Writer)
Presentation (example: PowerPoint, Impress)
Compression software (example: WinZip, Stuff It, 7-Zip)
- Moving Files
Transfer files by uploading or downloading.
View and change folder/document security settings.
Copy files from hard disk to storage devices and vice versa
(incl 8% GST)
Full Course Fees: SGD 2,808
PR/Singaporean 21 – 39 Yrs/Non-SME Company Sponsored Singaporean & PR: SGD 1,508
Singaporean 40Yrs or above/ SME Company Sponsored Singaporeans & PR: SGD 988
Registered Course Code/ID : TGS-2022012508
- Self-sponsored students can use SSG Training Grant, Skills Future Credit, PSEA grant, UTAP, and SEP.
- 75% attendance is mandatory to complete the program
- The student should submit and must pass the prescribed assessment (i.e. Practical Project)
- *For additional grant eligibility, please contact us.
SPEAK TO AN ADVISOR
Need guidance or course recommendations? Let us help!